- Any act that intrudes on or damages the privacy or property of the company or a third party.
- Any act that inflicts damage or causes disadvantage to the company or a third party.
- Any act that violates or may be considered to violate public order and decency.
- Any act that is or may be considered to be criminal or with criminal intension.
- Any act involving false statements such as registration of the email address of others.
- Any business activity with the intention of making money or other profit, or any act preparing to do so.
- Any act damaging the reputation or credibility of the company or a third party.
- Using computer viruses or other harmful software (incl. suspicions of doing so).
- In addition, any act that violates or may violate any law or regulation.
- In addition, any activities that the company may consider inappropriate.
The rights to all contents posted on our website are either owned by us or used with the consent of the copyright holders. In addition, they are protected by international copyright laws, all kinds of conventions and other laws.
Therefore, we do not permit any of the contents posted on our website to be used or copied (including modification, uploading, posting, transmission, distribution, licensing, selling and publishing) without permission.
We will not take any responsibility for any problems or damage that may occur due to the use of the information posted on our website. The information on our website may change without notice.
In addition, we may interrupt or halt the operation of our website at any time without notice. We will not take any responsibility for any problems or damage that may occur due to the interruption or halt of the website or the change of its content.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction