- Company Name
- INSPiRE Corporation
- Address of the Head Office
- From-1st 3F 5-3-10 Minami-Aoyama Minato-ku, Tokyo (MAP)
- Ryosuke Takatsuki
- April 26, 2000
- Capital stock
- 100 million yen
- Accounting Auditor
- Ernst & Young ShinNihon LLC
- Establishment of INSPiRE Corporation
- Establishment of the “No. 1 Japan Strategic IT Fund”
- Establishment of the “INSPiRE Advanced Technology Fund”
- Establishment of the Chūō University Research and Development Organization and the “Corporate Revival Strategy Model Research Unit”
- Participation in the planning of the “e-Japan Strategy II” as a member of the IT Strategy Headquarters
- Etablishment of joint research meetings with Infobahn Co.,Ltd. in order to change the publishing industry
- Establishment of the “INSPiRE Technology Innovation Fund”
- Participation in the “Ubiquitous Network Society Booster Club” by 45 private companies
- Etablishment of “PNB-INSPiRE Ethical Fund 1 Investment Business Limited Liability Partnership”
He joined INSPiRE in 2011 after working at Industrial Bank of Japan Ltd. and the Internet Research Institute, Inc. Embodying the materialization of innovation, he accomplished the equity investments for ventures with innovative technologies as well as the development of new business based on capital tie-ups and business alliances with other corporations. He also performs activities in inter-disciplinary areas such as serving as an visiting professor at Kanazawa Institute of Technology and Ritsumeikan Asia Pasific University. BA in Economics, Keio University.
Member of the Board
After joining INSPiRE in 2007, he engages not only investment and support for start-ups, he also supports to establish strategic foreign business and foreign joint venture for Japanese enterprises. He has been in charge of PNB-INSPiRE Ethical Fuld 1 which is known as the 1st Japanese Shariah compliance fund from the beginning, now he is board of director of Shichiyo, GK Asia, Mynews Kineya, Pocket Marche, and Dari K. He also performs as an visiting professor at Tokyo Fuji University. BA in Economics, Yokohama National University Exchange Program at Erfurt University in Germany
Member of the Board
After working for Shinsei Bank, Kokusai Asset Management Co., Ltd., and INFOBAHN, Inc. (Director of Corporate Planning and Business Development), he joined INSPiRE in 2008. He has driven many new business development projects such as broadcasting, advertising, telecommunication, general electronics manufacturing, general trading, precision equipment manufacturing, and has been mainly in charge of business design including alliance strategy. He also facilitates hands-on support for investment destinations in areas such as business design and large enterprise alliances.
Engaged in investment and banking services for businesses and financial institutions such as strategic advisory, capital markets and investment funds at Sumitomo Bank, Salomon Brothers, Merrill Lynch and Paribas. Joined INSPiRE as COO in 2001. In 2004, he became Comptroller at the University of Tokyo and served until 2012. Serving on boards at the Health and Global Policy Institute, Global Health Innovative Technology Fund, Mass Mutual Life Insurance (Japan) and Eastspring Investments Japan. BA Law, the University of Tokyo, LL.M, Harvard Law School.
In 2000, Makoto Naruke established INSPiRE, using his experiences gained while working for ASCII and then Microsoft Japan at its foundation, with the purpose to create new and unique business horizon. He currently leads the book review site HONZ. He has written many books and article series.