- Company Name
- INSPiRE Corporation
- Address of the Head Office
- From-1st 3F 5-3-10 Minami-Aoyama Minato-ku, Tokyo (MAP)
- Ryosuke Takatsuki
- April 26, 2000
- Capital stock
- 100 million yen
- Accounting Auditor
- Ernst & Young ShinNihon LLC
- Establishment of INSPiRE Corporation
- Establishment of the “No. 1 Japan Strategic IT Fund”
- Establishment of the “INSPiRE Advanced Technology Fund”
- Establishment of the Chūō University Research and Development Organization and the “Corporate Revival Strategy Model Research Unit”
- Participation in the planning of the “e-Japan Strategy II” as a member of the IT Strategy Headquarters
- Etablishment of joint research meetings with Infobahn Co.,Ltd. in order to change the publishing industry
- Establishment of the “INSPiRE Technology Innovation Fund”
- Participation in the “Ubiquitous Network Society Booster Club” by 45 private companies
- Etablishment of “PNB-INSPiRE Ethical Fund 1 Investment Business Limited Liability Partnership”
He joined INSPiRE in 2011 after working at Industrial Bank of Japan Ltd. and the Internet Research Institute, Inc. Embodying the materialization of innovation, he accomplished the equity investments for ventures with innovative technologies as well as the development of new business based on capital tie-ups and business alliances with other corporations. He also performs activities in inter-disciplinary areas such as serving as an visiting professor at Kanazawa Institute of Technology and Ritsumeikan Asia Pasific University. BA in Economics, Keio University.
Member of the Board
After joining INSPiRE in 2007, he engages not only investment and support for start-ups, he also supports to establish strategic foreign business and foreign joint venture for Japanese enterprises. He has been in charge of PNB-INSPiRE Ethical Fuld 1 which is known as the 1st Japanese Shariah compliance fund from the beginning, now he is board of director of Shichiyo, GK Asia, Mynews Kineya, Pocket Marche, and Dari K. He also performs as an visiting professor at Tokyo Fuji University. BA in Economics, Yokohama National University Exchange Program at Erfurt University in Germany
After working for ASCII Corporation he started at our company at the same time as Microsoft Corporation was established. After being the President and CEO of the above company for 9 years, it was time to create a new and unique business. He established our company and became its President and CEO. In 2008 he assumed the position of Company Director and Founder. Currently, he also is holding the position of outside director of Suruga Bank Ltd. as well as the positions of director and advisor of various venture companies. He also works as a professor at Waseda University. He is the writer of many books and series such as “Become a childish grown up! ” (Diamond Inc.), “Read 10 books at the same time!” (Mikasa Publishing), “Naruke’s coaching school for practical marketing” (Nihon Keizai Shinbun).
Engaged in investment and banking services for businesses and financial institutions such as strategic advisory, capital markets and investment funds at Sumitomo Bank, Salomon Brothers, Merrill Lynch and Paribas. Joined INSPiRE as COO in 2001. In 2004, he became Comptroller at the University of Tokyo and served until 2012. Serving on boards at the Health and Global Policy Institute, Global Health Innovative Technology Fund, Mass Mutual Life Insurance (Japan) and Eastspring Investments Japan. BA Law, the University of Tokyo, LL.M, Harvard Law School.